Saturday 9 June 2012

THE BEST LEMON CAKE IN THE UNIVERSE....

is this one here...


Over 2 days I have eaten 4 pieces of it.  It's  made by Dave T's Mom and it's the best lemon cake I've ever had in my entire life. 

She might...just might...give me the recipe.  :-)

Today during a trip to Kensington Market I also ate yummy chicken empanadas (thanks Sheila!) and something called a "spudagel".  The spudagel looked like a bagel but  it was more pastry like (think sausage roll) and had a potato onion filling.  It tasted really good so I'm assuming it was really bad for me.

Yeah.  Monday's weigh in with my weight management team is not gonna be so good.

Because of how much I've been struggling this past month since going off one of my meds, I've been emotional eating like a fiend.  Like a glutton who's eaten a fiend who was a glutton before they got eaten by another more gluttonous glutton.

Gah.

I'm trying to get a hold of myself but my mood has just plummeted and I'm struggling with constant distorted thinking.

To make matters worse, they've assigned me a new therapist since mine is off due to major surgery.  This  new guy...I do not trust him.  We haven't actually met one on one yet...only in a group situation.  I see him on Monday though and I'm going to express my concerns...respectfully.  We'll see how it goes from there.

Right now though with my screwed up thinking and depressed mood, all I can think of though is that I'm so fucked.  Right now when I need help, I'm not going to get it.

*sigh*

Nothing feels right.

Except food.

Food is always fucking phenomenal dammit.

And that cake...MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING!!!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment