Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dirty Dawg

So I get home from my therapy group tonight and my dog looks like this...


Now I know when I left, he didn't look like that which leads me to believe he's been playing outside with Dave T while I was out.

The thing is, the other side of his head is fine and there's no mud anywhere else on his body.

This leads me to only one conclusion:

 MY DOG IS A FRIKKEN GENIUS AND HAS LEARNED HOW TO DO A HEADSTAND OUTSIDE IN THE MUD!!!

Only  he's so awesome he did it when no one was watching.

Holy fuck, I wonder if he knows the secret to the caramilk bar?

Just imagine what he could accomplish if he had thumbs...

Yeah.

I just blew your mind.




1 comment:

  1. He's at that age where he's going through "muddi-paws"....It happens to older dogs....mostly in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete