Monday 12 March 2012

taxidermied squirrels playing cards

Busy day tomorrow.  I'm not really looking forward to it.

I've got my monthly weigh in at the Metabolic clinic to see if I've lost any weight.  I've been steadily losing a tiny bit each month except for the last weigh in where I gained 0.3lbs.  I don't think I did so well this month either. 

Sigh.

Sometimes there are just too many cookies, yanno?

Got some therapy tomorrow too.  It seemed like a good idea at the time to schedule it but now...I dunno.

But hey I get to show off my screamin' red hair.  I re-dyed it today to combat fading and root growth.  I think it turned out even brighter red this time than the last time.  It goes from screamin' red and darkens the further down it goes.  Kinda neat.

Meh.  I'm kinda boring tonight, I know.

I feel weird.

I AM weird.

Did you know if you do a google image search for weird the very first image is taxidermied squirrels playing cards??  I shit you not. 

Here it is:


Could have been worse....

No comments:

Post a Comment